Job Listed 8th January 2021
PUKKA is seeking an experienced
An exciting new position has arisen for a ‘Signwriter’ in our talented and dynamic business.
We take pride in our customer service, quality products and installations, delivering a high standard to all of our products.
This diverse and interesting role includes signage preparation , in-house and on-site vinyl application, production of everything from small to larger quantities of signage, vehicles, buildings and everything in between.
Flexibility to step into various roles when needed, good computer skills, strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are required.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Production planning with the team
• Running Large Format Printers
• Vinyl Applications
• Vehicle sign writing and wrapping
• Contributing to process improvement initiatives and efficiencies
The right candidate will:
• Be a motivated self-starter with drive to help continue to build our business.
• Will have a good work ethic, be able to work unassisted and unsupervised.
• Will need to have confidence in their work and show a high level of commitment to quality output and taking responsibility for their own work.
• Will be willing to learn and progress themselves and Pukka.
• Will have good interpersonal skills, a strong voice and have the ability to happily interact with our customer base with confidence to maintain and develop our client relationships.
• Will have a good sense of humour
Renumeration will be dependent on experience.
This full-time position is open to all candidates; we are happy to support a visa application with the starting date up for discussion with the right person.
If this unique opportunity sounds like you, do not hesitate – apply today and join our team of creatives in beautiful Wanaka
Send your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org